Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving:Sundays

When Sundays are played out like their **supposed** to be...they are most beautiful! This world is spinning faster and faster with each passing day.  I think a problem we have is that we dont take advantage of what Sundays should be about. Today, I was able to do that..it was wonderful!

First, I got to go to church...Then, I came home..enjoyed some conversation with my hubs. I got to take a two hour nap, clean just a tid, take Rye for a walk, and closed the night by having supper with family. 

I tend to forget  how awesome Sundays can be when they are played out like they are supposed to. God intended the day for going to church and rest.  When iI get the chance at it, I see why He intended that. I am rested up for school tomorrow and had a mini vaca from reality :)

No comments: