Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving:Health

Today, I am thankful for my health! It is something that I take for granted 100% of the time. I am thankful I can feel my toes, move my fingers, walk, talk, even just sit up, breath on my own, etc.

Typically we as humans do not notice or appreciate our health abilities we have until we get injured or sick. Then it becomes the problem.  Like most things, we don't realize what we've got until it's gone. 

I have this huge fear of getting injured in a car accident..or whatever..and losing those skills, but even still, I do not thank God enough for being mobile.

I am also thankful that I am generally a healthy person through each school year, etc. Of course, Im always good for one bout of strep a year, but other than that I am pretty healthy!

And last, I am thankful for the health of my family. There are so many families that I know with physically disabled family member of some sort. I also know many people who are experiencing cancer and other illnesses within their family. Everyone is alive, healthy, and well.

Praise the good Lord!

No comments: