Monday, November 12, 2012

30 days of Thanksgiving: Lucas

Today, I am thankful for my husband Luke. He is truly a wonderful, wonderful man. I got to spend a lot of time with him this weekend and it was definitely well needed. He is so patient and easy going..and I need that in my life! I am so thankful that he had supper ready to go when I got late tonight:)

A little over a year ago when we got married, we wrote "He is..." "She is..." things about each other...Here was mine about him..


* is a hard worker * loves all sports * loves his dogs * is very spontaneous * does anything that involves being outside * has a beautiful heart * hates when I am messy * will push my buttons to irritate me, then crack a joke to make me laugh * secretly loves shopping * looks cute in work clothes and boots * is calm and collective * loves that I am a farm girl * adores his niece and nephew * will do anything to help a friend in need * has the best eyes * enjoys fishing and hunting * is a master griller * looks good in a ball cap * drinks Busch Light or BV- 7 * has a fear of failing * loves country music * hates to do laundry * dances his socks off after a few drinks-otherwise will not dance at all * enjoys cuddling * respects my morals * slows me down to appreciate the simple things in life *


I am thankful that can count on him to listen to me vent and love me even at my worst. I love knowing that I have him only a phone call away at most when I need to talk to somebody.  Yes, we have our moments. But, that is what makes us stronger...I am thankful for my best friend...



No comments: