Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Nieces and Nephews

Today, I am So So So thankful (and everyday) for my nieces and nephews. So far, I have Jackson and Addie, Jada and Jayden. They are SO sweet. Luke and I have no kids, but it is awesome to have these little gems to brighten our lives!

This weekend, I got to spend time with Jackson and Addie. It was a good reminder of why we dont have kids yet, but also gives me a little itch to want them ;).  Dillon and I traveled to help out with babysitting (which turned more into me babysitting) LOL. Jackson was waiting up for us when we got there and was just so excited to see us! He was jumping with joy!

Our weekend was a whirlwind filled with shopping, parades, naps, and just time to chill.  Of course, when Auntie Kenzie and Uncle Dillon come to visit "Cyclones" gear had to be purchased for our God children!

Jackson's "4 year old boy" personality just lights up a room...and Addie, is SO opposite! She is so chill and just takes in the moment with a calm smile. She is SO sweet and I love love LOVE bows, pink, and frills! i LOVE having her as a Godchild to girl up!

I was very very blessed to live with Tasha and Michael the year after I graduated college. I was so blessed with this, because I was able to experience a part of Jackson that my other sibling did not. I believe that I will always have a special place in my heart forever because of that.

Some funnies from this weekend:
**When asked what he wants for Christmas--Jackson says "I want a fourwheeler that I can take into the woods and shoot a deer"
**"This is Somethin About a Truck! THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG! Turn it up Uncle Dillon!" --Jackson
**Giggling like crazy when Addie is in the back seat making grunting noises
**Yelling "CYCLONE, POWER" in the parking lots
**And tons more that I just cannot think of!!

No comments: